991 Tai Chi

Which sports do you like

oh, wow, hight impact sports i like basketball and taekwondo
Because
 I wanted to do something that was a lot different to what I usually do
and I don't usually enjoy exercise that is quite slow such as yoga

but I decided to join TAI CHI club and I'm really enjoying it.
there are different types of Tai Chi. There's the original Tai Chi which involves quick fast movements, and slower form quite popular in Japan

Which mean, that involves very slow pronounced movements, and that's the Tai Chi will support i practise other sports

but I've heard that it works on your energy levels, and focuses your mind so that everything is in balance, and I think that can help in kind of sport because even in a sport like basketball , it's important to have balance when you're hitting the ball, when you're Taekwondo. , when you're getting ready for a Neryo Chagi  - Neryo Chagi is a kick that deals dangerous damage . It actually involves having balance in terms of where your center of gravity is, so yeah

After I've done Tai Chi I feel quite energetic actually. I don't really feel tired because I haven't had a really hard workout, but I feel that my mind is very relaxed and focused and that I'm very motivated to do whatever I need to do for the rest of the day.


http://www.elllo.org/english/0951/T991-Monica-TaiChi.htm

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life