bài tập : discribe an occasion when someone visited your home

discribe an occasion when someone visited your home
you should say

who the person was
what the occasion was
what you did during the visit

and explain how you felt about this person's visit
..............................
 around some months ago, my uncle from America come back vietnamese and visit my house
so a long time no see him, because my uncle very a little come back vietnamese without holiday or vacation, my dad had pick him up at the airport, my mom prepare  the food in my house before my father and him come there, i remember my mom cook the chick fry pretty delicious, and i To be allowe more eat 2 bit. althought , long time in American but uncle also don't forget Vietnamese
he give for me a gift surprise, i also prepare for him a birthday cake because today also birthday for him
long time no see, we have very thing to talk togother and everything sound very interesting, We had such a pleasant time together.
i want have many time again, but i also go to American one time

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life