Học - trả bài đi cùng thời gian năm tháng 1


I had a really great weekend. I didn't have anything to do on Saturday afternoon so I went to the mall. I went into a department store to look around.


These new watches modern and made entirely
of plastic so they’re very light.
Each watch comes with six different bands, so you can
change the band to match your clothes.
They’re also waterproof. You can use it to send and receive e-mail messages.

 They were having a contest. All you had to do was write answers to some easy questions about pop music and put your answers in a box. Then they pulled out three names for a prize. And guess what? Mine was the first name they pulled out. I couldn't believe it. And it's a terrific prize. A weekend for two in Las Vegas!




Saturday morning, I got a phone call from an old school friend. I haven't seen her for a long time. She was one of my closest friends in high school, but she moved to Los Angeles to work. She was in town for four days so she invited me to a restaurant for lunch

it’s a really nice place when you get there. Quiet music and lovely flowers everywhere
You can sit inside and watch everyone go by

The menu was great
You can get a good meal there for around $15


To begin, I had a salad. It was nice and fresh 
with a great house dressing.
The main dish of course, was steak. It was very small and a little tough, though.

The vegetables were good, very fresh and tasty

the dessert! It was apple pie with a lot of ice cream on it
. I know that I shouldn’t eat so many sweets, but it was delicious!

. We had such a pleasant time together. She was telling me about her job in Los Angeles. It sounds really interesting.
 She works for a movie company and she has to find places where they can film movies --- you know, places like restaurants, hotel lobbies, parks, and streets.

Unfortunately, the service was slow.so we didn’t leave a very good tip when we left.

I went to my friend's birthday party on Saturday night
. I don't always enjoy going to birthday parties because you often have to play stupid games and things. Well we did have to play all sorts of stupid games, but I really enjoyed myself. I guess it was because the people at the party were all interesting. And there was good music, too. Somebody brought along some dance music and everyone had a great time dancing. I didn't get home until after 2 a.m.

I hate using taxis here
The drivers drive too fast and really dangerously
They’re very cheap, so that’s the thing I like most about them.
The cars are mostly in pretty poor condition.
It’s so hot here. They really need air-conditioned taxis. By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable.


i have a small house, it has 2 living room and 1 bed room, but i also comfortable 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life