2 đoạn thoại về Job

1.
I'm a salesperson
I sell computers, I like my job, it's really interesting, and I need lots of interesting people

2
yes, I like it alot .I like acting in front of lots of people. one day I hope to write a book about my work

3
it's an interesting job. and it's good for me because I love travel and flying. I visit lots of countries every year.And well. I know it's silly but I like my uniform

4
it's a good job for me because I like food and I love cooking lots of famous people come to our restaurant to

5.
nursing is a good job for me I like helping people .you know . sick people

6.
I like my work because I work outside. it's hard work but the pay is good and it keeps me in shape





1.

hi Jen

Oh hi

are you still working in the bank

Yeah

2.

where are you working now Sonia

I just started as a chef in an Italian restaurant

come and try my food .

sounds great I'd love too




3

are you still at school Bob.

 no I graduated from college last month.

 congratulations and what are you doing now. 

nothing much, I'm tired, I'm taking a long vacation

4.

what do you do Marie

me. I'm a lawyer

how long have you been doing that

for about five years do you need a good lawyer

well not yet

5.

are you a receptionist Suzanne

yes I am

do you like the people you work with

well it's my first week on the job so I'm not sure yet

6.

are you still at tennis instructor Martha

no, I'm not I didn't like it

yeah so what are you doing now

well I'm trying to find a new job

7.

do you work in an office Fred

not anymore .now I'm in English teacher I just had my first class

Really

how was it it was terrific



8. 
are you still working at the bookstore Sue

yeah but I don't like it

I have to stand all day and I get so tired

I'm sorry to hear that

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life