[group 3 (1.0) thay nguyen]: 4.7.2018 Trả bài - hoàn thành tốt chứ ?

Trả bài - hoàn thành tốt chứ ?

55s
restaurant

1. Luigi’s Italian

We went to Luigi’s Italian restaurant last night. It was the firs time I’d been there.
It took us a long time to find it because it’s not a very easy place to get to, actually.
The restaurant was okay. I guess.
 It’s small and they really need some new furniture to make the place look nicer, though.
The menu was great. It had lots of choices and most of the dishes were pretty cheap.
I had a terrific pizza. Everything was so cheap—only $3 for a small pizza.
Unfortunately, the service was very slow. I think they need to hire more staff.
Our dinner took a really long time to come, so we didn’t leave a very good tip when we left.


1phut50s
weeken 3 đoạn + taxis 

miêu tả người





Weeken 


1. a terrific prize

I had a really great weekend. I didn't have anything to do on Saturday afternoon so I went to the mall. I went into a department store to look around. They were having a contest. All you had to do was write answers to some easy questions about pop music and put your answers in a box. Then they pulled out three names for a prize. And guess what? Mine was the first name they pulled out. I couldn't believe it. And it's a terrific prize. A weekend for two in Las Vegas!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nE1M07eDmWUQ4riLsL9g0haIr0w5WbGE/view?usp=sharing



2. call from an old school friend
Hình ảnh có liên quan
Saturday morning, I got a phone call from an old school friend. I haven't seen her for a long time. She was one of my closest friends in high school, but she moved to Los Angeles to work. She was in town for four days so she invited me to a restaurant for lunch. We had such a pleasant time together. She was telling me about her job in Los Angeles. It sounds really interesting. She works for a movie company and she has to find places where they can film movies --- you know, places like restaurants, hotel lobbies, parks, and streets.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfAaXKlsGBUh6P3V5u5c6dB2lXp7Oib2/view?usp=sharing




4. my friend's birthday party
Kết quả hình ảnh cho birthday party
I went to my friend's birthday party on Saturday night. I don't always enjoy going to birthday parties because you often have to play stupid games and things. Well we did have to play all sorts of stupid games, but I really enjoyed myself. I guess it was because the people at the party were all interesting. And there was good music, too. Somebody brought along some dance music and everyone had a great time dancing. I didn't get home until after 2 a.m.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYMgpHDDpbRZguTOAlaG9RwfJ9X-Rcw4/view?usp=sharing

taxi 
1)
Kết quả hình ảnh cho I hate using taxis here. The drivers drive too fast and really dangerously. And they're often rude. The cars are mostly in pretty poor condition. But what I hate the most is that they aren't air conditioned. It's so hot here. They really need air-conditioned taxis. By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable.
I hate using taxis here. The drivers drive too fast and really dangerously. And they're often rude. The cars are mostly in pretty poor condition. But what I hate the most is that they aren't air conditioned. It's so hot here. They really need air-conditioned taxis. By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mhKyhGZC3sa1tP9rqEnwo5LLZiJoPfgF/view?usp=sharing


----- ----- ----- ----- (000) ----- ----- ----- -----


1.0 Có cấp cứu không ?

--- Do you have an emergency ? ( àm mớ giân xỳ)

2.0 Bao nhiêu hành khách vậy ?

--- How many passenger ? ( bác sân trờ)

3.0 Tôi rất vội, Tôi phải bắt xe lửa !

--- I'm in a hurry, I have to catch a train !

4.0 Làm ơn càng sớm càng tốt !

--- as soon as you can , please !

5.0 Bao nhiêu tiền từ đây đén sân bay ?

--- How much is it from there to air-port ?

6.0 Bạn có muốn nó ngay bây giờ không ?

--- Do you want it right now ?

7.0 Nó ở phía trước mặt bạn

--- Straight ahead of you

8.0 Đi thẳng khoảng 100m

--- Go straight ahead about 100m (miter = mí tơ)

9.0 Rẽ trái ở ngã tư đầu tiên

--- turn left at the first crossing / crossroad / juntion

10.0 Cô ấy có khuôn mặt tròn và tóc đen dài

--- she has round face and black long hair

11.0 Cô ấy xinh đẹp trong bộ vấy màu vàng

--- She is beautiful in the yellow dress

12.0 Tôi đang tìm địa chỉ này

--- I'm looking for this address

13.0 Bạn đi sai đường rồi

--- You're going the wrong way

14.0 Bạn có thể nói lại được không ?

--- You can say it again ?

15.0 Mấy giờ xe lửa chạy ?

--- what time is the train ? / When Does the Train Leave ?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life