[group 3 (2.2) thay nguyen]: 26.7.2018 Nghe 6 đoạn thoại ghi ra các tính từ tính cách


Bài tập ngày 24/7/2018
Nghe 6 đoạn thoại miêu tả về bạn cùng phòng. Mỗi đoạn nghe và ghi ra các tính từ tính cách đã học hôm nay.






1
i like sharing a room with Greg -*- Generous (hào phóng)
he's very quiet and always asked me if it's okay for him to listen to the radio or watch TV -*- Consider (có ý tứ)+ thoughtful (suy nghĩ thấu đáo)
he likes to keep the room nice and clean just like I do -*- Neat (gọn gàng)
helps me a lot with homework too -*- Helpful
he's really smart and it's always happy to check over my assignments -*- Smart + friendly

đáp án: 1. Generous - consider + thoughtful - Neat -  Helpful -  Smart + friendly

2
going to love baking -*- Good cook
she's always making things and giving them to her friends -*- generous
cakes pies bread she bakes everything no wonder I'm putting on weight
she loves calling people on the phone and she spends hours talking to them -*- Talkative
she really should spend more time on her school work though -*- Lazy
đáp án : 2. Good cook - generous - - Talkative - Lazy

3
I want the great roommate
she's nice and she makes me laugh a lot -*- Sense of humor
she's got a wonderful sense of humor
she's really smart too -*-  Smart
she's really smart too she studies all the time -*- Studious
I sometimes wish she take more time off to make friends
because she hardly knows anyone, she doesn't seem to feel comfortable when she's around people -*- unSociable
đáp án: 3.Sense of humor - Smart - Studious -  unSociable

4.
Tom's awful as a roommate -*- unfriendly
he always says he's going to do something like pay the phone bill but then he doesn't do it -*- unReliable
she never does much to keep the place clean either -*- dirty
it just throws things on the floor and expect me to put them away -*- inconsiderate
he doesn't care that I have to live in his mess drives me crazy -*- Messy

đáp án:4. unfriendly - unReliable - dirty - inconsiderate - Messy

5.
Bob and I get along pretty well -*- friendly
it keeps the place really clean and neat -*- Clean + neat
the only thing is the only thing is he loves to party -*- Sociable
he's always inviting friends over and they sit around and talk really loudly until it's very late -*- talkative
it makes it really hard for me to study -*- inconsiderate
I'll ask him not to do it when I'm studying but he still does
I guess it doesn't bother him because he never studies -*- lazy

đáp án: 5. friendly - Clean + neat - Sociable - talkative -  inconsiderate - conservative -lazy

6.
ham is difficult to live with because she has very strong opinions -*- conservative
ham is difficult to live with because she has very strong opinions opinions with because she has very strong opinions she always has to be right about things and
she just sits around all day watching TV -*- inactive
she never does anything active
the worst thing is she loses her temper very quickly -*- bad tempered
I think I need to find a new roommate

đáp án: 6. conservative - inactive - bad tempered

Answer right


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life