[teacher hà 8]vietnamese translate English

thứ 2 tuần sau cô trả bài 2 đoạn 4 & 5 của chủ đề Health nhe ( đoạn Tom & Renee) + 20 câu cuối weekend (dịch t. Việt sang t. Anh)
+i went out to the dinner a few days agos with a friend. we wet to a very good seafood restaurant but i think there was st wrong to the fish because my stomache really started hurting. i had to go the hospital to get some medicine for it because it's hurt so much. It's much better now
+I was working in the garden last week and I cut my legs. it was pretty deep cut, so I dad to go the doctor. she put some titches on it. they will be in for another week

+

-- 26. Anh ấy thường hay thô lỗ

- He's often rude. 27. Hầu hết những căn phòng đó đều trong tình trạng xấu

 - The room are mostly in pretty poor condition.
28. Điều tôi ghét nhất là…

- what I hate the most is 29. Lúc đi đến đó, tôi cảm thấy rất nóng và không thoải mái

- By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable. 30. Tôi chưa bao giờ gặp bất cứ vấn đề gì lớn khi sống ở đây

- I've never had any big problems living here. 31. Căn phòng thường sạch sẽ và nhìn khá mới

- the room are usually clean and the room are pretty new.
32. Giá cả khá tốt

- The prices are good, too

33. Điều tôi thích nhất là…

- The thing I like most, 34. Bạn trai tôi lái xe rất cẩn thận

- my boyfriends drives very carefully, 35. Tôi nghĩ điều đó rất quan trọng

- I think that's very important. 36. Tôi thấy GRAB BKIE ở đây khá tốt

- I find that grab bike here are okay. 37. Hầu hết những phòng học họ sử dụng còn mới và họ giữ chúng rất sạch sẽ

- Most of the room they use are new and they keep them really clean. 38. Nó hơi đắt

They're a little expensive, though 39. Tôi đã trả 500.000 VND để đến sân bay

- I paid $50 to come from the airport.| to go to the airport 40. Anh ấy nói tiếng anh không giỏi lắm

- he doesn't speak English very well.

41. Nó thật khó để giải thích đối với tôi

- It's very difficultto me to explain.
42. Nó khá rẻ

- They're very cheap| pretty cheap 43. Đó là điều tôi thích nhất về chúng

- that's the thing I like most about them. 44. Hầu hết chúng đều khá cũ

- the taxis are all pretty old
45. Một nữa trong số chúng

- Half of them --

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life