[teacher hà 1] trả bài và bài học


Weeken 


1.

I had a really great weekend. I didn't have anything to do on Saturday afternoon so I went to the mall. I went into a department store to look around. They were having a contest. All you had to do was write answers to some easy questions about pop music and put your answers in a box. Then they pulled out three names for a prize. And guess what? Mine was the first name they pulled out. I couldn't believe it. And it's a terrific prize. A weekend for two in Las Vegas!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nE1M07eDmWUQ4riLsL9g0haIr0w5WbGE/view?usp=sharing



2.
Hình ảnh có liên quan
Saturday morning, I got a phone call from an old school friend. I haven't seen her for a long time. She was one of my closest friends in high school, but she moved to Los Angeles to work. She was in town for four days so she invited me to a restaurant for lunch. We had such a pleasant time together. She was telling me about her job in Los Angeles. It sounds really interesting. She works for a movie company and she has to find places where they can film movies --- you know, places like restaurants, hotel lobbies, parks, and streets.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfAaXKlsGBUh6P3V5u5c6dB2lXp7Oib2/view?usp=sharing




4.
Kết quả hình ảnh cho birthday party
I went to my friend's birthday party on Saturday night. I don't always enjoy going to birthday parties because you often have to play stupid games and things. Well we did have to play all sorts of stupid games, but I really enjoyed myself. I guess it was because the people at the party were all interesting. And there was good music, too. Somebody brought along some dance music and everyone had a great time dancing. I didn't get home until after 2 a.m.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYMgpHDDpbRZguTOAlaG9RwfJ9X-Rcw4/view?usp=sharing

taxi 
1)
Kết quả hình ảnh cho I hate using taxis here. The drivers drive too fast and really dangerously. And they're often rude. The cars are mostly in pretty poor condition. But what I hate the most is that they aren't air conditioned. It's so hot here. They really need air-conditioned taxis. By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable.
I hate using taxis here. The drivers drive too fast and really dangerously. And they're often rude. The cars are mostly in pretty poor condition. But what I hate the most is that they aren't air conditioned. It's so hot here. They really need air-conditioned taxis. By the time I arrive somewhere, I feel really hot and uncomfortable.
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mhKyhGZC3sa1tP9rqEnwo5LLZiJoPfgF/view?usp=sharing

partty
3)

I went to a Thai restaurant on Sunday. It’s called Bangkok Restaurant You have to drive for about half an hour to get there and there’s always a lot of traffic. That’s the only trouble. It’s a really nice place when you get there. Quiet music and lovely flowers everywhere. The menu is good with lots of choices. The food was very spicy which is the way I like it. Fantastic desserts. It was really cheap, too. The server was very polite and took good care of us so we left a big tip. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lt91R_iXfGDwmcPRiHEFbBa3jNXdWcA6/view?usp=sharing


Restauran

I went to a new steak restaurant last night that opened near my house. I love trying new places.To start the meal, I had an interesting appetizer. It was some kind of seafood with a spicy sause on it... Mmm! The main dish, of course, was steak. It was very small and a little tough, though. However, the vegetables were great-nice and fresh, but not too oily. The final thing was the best-the dessert! It was apple pie with a lot of ice cream on it. I know that I shouldn't eat so many sweets, but it was delicious!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z4XhDzk0cuT47eC_7dhcGyUhzAxeO-N-/view?usp=sharing



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

1299-Spencer-Curtis-ComfortClothin

TED - English Mania.

Bài 8. College Life