Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này
Travel Arrangements
Travel Arrangements Listening Exercises Listen to the conversation again by pressing the Play Audio button and read along with the conversation. Review the Key Vocabulary and the sample sentences. 00:00 01:11 [ What are these different audio choices? ] [ Other Audio Option: Play Window Media ] Travel Agent : Freedom Travel. How may I help you? Caller : Yes, I'd like to make a flight reservation for the twenty-third of this month. Travel Agent : Okay. What is your destination ? Caller : Well. I'm flying to Helsinki, Finland. Travel Agent : Okay. Let me check what flights are available ?. [ Okay ] And when will you be returning? Caller : Uh, well, I'd like to catch a return flight on the twenty-ninth. Oh, and I'd like the cheapest flight available. Travel Agent : O...
1398 Personality Change - Introverts and Extroverts
Introverts and Extroverts http://www.elllo.org/english/1351/T1397-AbidemiRory-01-Personality.htm Abidemi : Hi. So Rory. Rory : Yeah, hi. Abidemi : Hi. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Rory : I’m not sure, you know. Sometimes I think that I’m basically an introvert. Like as I get older, I much prefer my own company . Abidemi : Interesting. Rory : I don’t really like going to parties that much if there’s going to be new people there. If it’s my friends, I’m happy to go out, but I don’t know. What about you? Abidemi : It’s funny what you said. I feel the same way. I think sometimes I’m an introvert and other times I can be an extrovert. But maybe in reverse to what you said. I feel like the older I get, the more extroverted I become. Rory : That’s interesting. Abidemi : While I was younger, I was a lot shier, so I preferred my own company. But now I find that sometimes too, I really enjoy people. So I like to meet new ones. So yeah. Rory : Yes...
TED - English Mania.
Let's talk about manias. Let's start with · Beatle mania: hysterical teenagers, crying screaming, pandemonium. (Ben Dơ mau ni ần) · Sports mania: deafening crowds, all for one idea -get the ball in the net Okay, · religious mania: there's rapture, there's weeping, there's visions. · Manias can be good. · Manias can be alarming. Or manias can be deadly The world has a new mania. · A mania for learning English. Listen as Chinese students practice their English by screaming it. In Latin America, in India, in Southeast Asia, and most of al in China. If you are a Chinese student you start leaming English in the third grade, by law. That's why this year China will become the world's larg...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét